Before jumping right into the Turkish Airlines manage booking, do you know what it is? The headquarters of Turkish Airlines is situated in the Istanbul Ataturk Airport of Yesilkoy in Istanbul. Having the office in Istanbul Airport, it has a second operating location at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport.
It has the Turkish flag stamped on itself, which means TurkHavaYollari in the language of Turkish. Because of its heavy passenger traffic it is also known as the largest trunk airline in the entire world. As compared to other airlines, most of its airport destinations are non-stop single airports.
Turkish Airlines Manage Booking
You can easily do the Turkish Airlines manage booking by visiting its official website at turkishairlines.com and collating the route’s date and fares, and picking out the best route for you.
Once you are done with the reservation, you can click on the “manage booking by Turkish online” tab available on the homepage of their site to change, cancel, reserve seats and refunds, etc. however, in order to do it, you have to fill in your details within the manage booking tab like your ticket number or your reservation code (PNR) and the passenger surname in the end. You can now move ahead with the reservation process.
Keep in mind that the airline has provided an app that takes care of the passenger’s comfort and can be used by android and IOS users. You can experience various benefits from the mobile app such as:
It is a user-oriented app that records your likes, dislikes, and other possible choices.
- You can easily make your Turkish Airlines Manage Booking with it.
- This application allows the user to make in-app ticket purchases and other services like upgrading the cabin, food, and seating options. You can also apply for travel insurance.
- If you are worried about your payments in different currencies, don’t worry. As you can easily make payments in various currencies, this app allows you to make currency payments in 16 foreign currencies. Use your phone’s camera to make additional flight ticket payments.
- A feature called the miles and smiles allows you to benefit from various awards tickets and cabin upgrades.
- You do not have to worry about getting lost at big airports as this app has an inbuilt airport app that keeps track of your location all the time, so you never get lost at the airport. Do your Turkish Airlines manage booking quickly with it.
- You can dial the airline call center at any moment with the help of this mobile app.
- Don’t have to worry about missing out on crucial information on your mobile anywhere and anytime you want.
- You can easily book cars and hotels with this app, so sit back and let this app take care of the rest.
- Other apps do not provide your preferred language? This app is most likely to have yours as it has six languages.
What Are The Baggage Policies
To check and analyze the destination-based cabin luggage allowance, the airline developed a calculating baggage tool. However, depending on the flight, there may be different conditions and rights. Contact Turkish Airlines for further information or if you have any questions.
What Are The Restricted Items for Your baggage?
The carrier has established a complimentary checked bag. However, they have also established baggage allowance limits. You can also make your Turkish Airline Manage Booking. There’s also a luggage estimator tool that will help you figure out how much excess stress and costs related will cost you. The charges, however, may vary depending upon the trip and destination. As a result, baggage data on tickets and bookings can provide precise information.
There is a free baggage allowance for Turkish airlines is like follows:
You can carry upto 32kgs of baggage per person for all flights.
Do not carry any restricted item which is prohibited by your destination country.
You can carry luggage of upto 10kgs and 23kgs on a flight if you have an infant with you.
Apart from this, you can also carry a stroller of upto 115 cms. But the infants can also take the exact weight of luggage as the adults.
Turkish Airlines Changing / Cancellation and refund policies
You can not cancel or refund your tickets less than an hour before the flight. You can also face a deduction of TRY 200 for the cancellation and get a refund on your tickets 1-12 hours before the flight. And the best part of all is that all the ticketing services fees are refundable.
We hope now you can make your Turkish airlines manage booking hassle-free and enjoy all its benefits.