American Airlines Group Travel
Air travel is the most used form of commute in the world right now. However, it can be a bit exhausting owing to the lengthy procedures involved, a lousy customer service team, or just bad time management. Fortunately, American Airlines Group travel ensures that the customers have a hassle-free and comfortable flying experience every time they board its Aircraft.
The texas-based air service provider in may of 2017 was ranked as the world’s largest airline by economy and per capita revenue. If you’re one of those who want to travel almost anywhere, American Airlines might be the best option for you. American’s intense, widespread network makes it a major player for both domestic and international travel. Moreover, The Airlines is famous for its customer-centric approach and a warm staff that caters to all of the passenger’s need. This development has rightfully labeled American Airlines as one of America’s most loved airlines.
Anyways, the airlines have introduced a lot of features on its online platform that gives full access to its customer to manage their bookings in terms of cancellation, Rescheduling, refunds and everything in between.
American Airlines book a flight to almost all of the world’s destinations and have numerous ticket types, including group bookings. If you and your group are looking to make an American booking, you must first get informed about the Airline’s group policies and baggage allowances.
What is American Airlines Group Travel availability ?
American allows group bookings for business and recreational travel; some of the group booking options available are:
- Leaving Together: Group Block fares are available to a group of passengers traveling from and to the same place together. These bookings can be as early as 11 months before the actual departure of the flight.
- Leaving from Different Places: The airlines’ zonal fares allow its customer to board flights from different destinations and land at the same arrival destination. Zonal tickets can be booked and boarded from anywhere across the USA and Canada and can go to North America, Europe, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Pacific.
- Business Meetings and Conferences: Have a meeting or a conference? American Airlines manage booking for groups of people doing business-related travel at low prices and offer great deals. The requirement is to prove if the meeting consists of at least forty people(Not necessarily boarding the airlines.)
How to make a Group booking online?
The steps given below is a comprehensive look at how to book a group ticket one:
- Choose the browser of your choice and Open the official web portal of American Airlines.
- Search for the Reservation section on the homepage.
- Under the booking panel, select the American Airlines Group travel option and move forward.
- Fill in all the credentials asked by the website; this might include your Travel dates, travel destination, time preferences.
- Specify if it’s a round-about trip or a one-way flight. Click next.
- Specify the number of passengers traveling aboard.
- Select the payment method, cash, card, or miles.
- You will have to select between the options of available flights.
- After the selection, pay all the charges due to your flight booking.
Group booking through a Service agent
- Use your preferred browser to open American Airlines’ official site.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the ‘Contact us’ option.
- Click on it and call on the number displayed.
- You will have to go through an IVR process, choose all the options applicable to you.
- Finally, you will connect to an American Airlines booking service executive.
- Tell the executive your queries and the employee will take it forward to help you with your booking and probably get you a discount.
The American Airline Group Travel policy
Read these guidelines very carefully, as they may lead to a better flying experience for you and your group. They are as follows:
- Group booking options are available only for groups of 10 or more people. Anything below this number makes you pay for individual tickets.
- A group ticket is to be booked a maximum of 11 months before the departure of the flight. However, the last to reserve is two days before the withdrawal.
- American Airlines allows one name change per group ticket. If there is a mistake in one of the passenger’s name, they can get it fixed without paying a fee. Any more changes will cost extra charges.
- As previously, discussed a group could get multiple discounts and cheaper deals if they are flying for a meeting or conference of not less than 40 people.
- Cancellation on these flights depends on the airline, though; They can cancel your tickets or reservations based on any circumstances that may arise.
Hence, American Airlines reservations allow a lot of access to its customers and give its customer the best experience they can, both before and after boarding their flights.