Southwest Airlines Reservations & Flights Booking
Are you looking for an airline that allows you to book flight tickets without emptying your bank balance? If yes, then make Southwest Airlines Reservations now and explore the majestic beauty of your favorite destination. Southwest is one of the leading low-cost air carriers that offer affordable flight tickets to travelers so that they can enjoy air travel on a budget. This airline is loaded with all essential amenities that are needed to make your journey exciting and comfortable. Definitely, it will leave an indelible mark on you. So, what are you waiting for now? Get your bookings done with Southwest and elevate your travel experience.
About Southwest Airlines
Founded in 1967, Southwest Airlines is a major American air carrier and is known to be the world’s largest low-cost airline. Headquartered in Dallas, Southwest schedules its services to over 103 destinations in the US and 10 other countries. The airline boasts a fleet size of 734 modern aircraft and is referred to as the world’s largest operator of Boeing 737 across the world. Southwest Airlines is known for its utmost safety and has taken all security measures to make your journey safe and sound. Don’t wait for more and make Southwest Airlines Booking now to reach your destination at an affordable price.
How to Make Southwest Airlines Booking Online?
Long gone are those days when booking a flight was an arduous task as now anyone can easily do the same without putting in additional effort. Navigate to the official website of the airline, make a couple of clicks and get the bookings done at your fingertips without leaving your couch. Execute the forthcoming steps and make your bookings with Southwest in a blink of an eye.
Steps to Book the flight ticket of Southwest Airlines:
- To commence the booking process, you need to open the web browser of your choice and click on the official link of Southwest Airlines.
- On the airline’s homepage, you will locate a few options like Flight, Hotels, Cars, etc. Select the ‘Flights’ button and move to the next step of Southwest Reservations.
- Now, tick the checkbox of your trip type. Depending on your choice, you can pick between two options – Round Trip and One Way.
- Enter the source city in the Depart field and the destination city in the Arrive field.
- Select the departure and return dates according to your itinerary schedule. The return date will be only required in the case you have chosen the Round Trip type.
- Make sure to add the exact number of passengers that will be incorporated into the trip. The traveler must be at least 2 years old or more.
- You will find the box to add the promo code. This is completely optional; if you have the valid code, then add the same to save a few bucks; otherwise, leave this step and move further.
- Tap on the Search button to pull up the list of available flights along with the airfares.
- Select the option that matches your budget and is suitable for your trip.
- As soon as you make the payment, the airline will send you a confirmation email. To know more about the same, you can dial Southwest Airlines Reservations Phone Number at any time.
How Southwest Airlines Manage Booking Work?
To review or modify your bookings, you need to locate the ‘Change/ Cancel’ option on the airline’s home page and enter the required details. As soon as you access your itinerary, you’ll be eligible to make desired alterations to your bookings. This is the least expensive way to modify your bookings without seeking any professional guidance. Carry out the following steps and retrieve your booking information in less than no time.
- Browse the official website of Southwest Airlines and click on the Change/ Cancel option in the menu bar.
- Enter the Confirmation Number, First Name, and the Last Name in the designated fields.
- Now, you will have two check boxes – Change Flight and Cancel Flight. Tick the checkbox according to your preference.
- Jump to the Search Button and access your itinerary to initiate Southwest Airlines Manage Booking.
- Now, you are eligible to make necessary alterations in the same like you can select your seat, order your special meal, update the contact information, check the flight status, purchase extra baggage allowance, and a lot more.
Why Connect With Southwest Airlines Customer Service?
Connecting with the airline’s executive over the call is undoubtedly the best way to resolve your issues. Southwest customer support number remains available all the time to assist the travelers and, thus, they can call them at any time without having a second thought. This is a handy platform to fetch important information like:
- Flight status and schedule
- Flight bookings
- Track of the loss of delayed baggage
- Extra baggage fee
- Cancellation of flight
- Delay in flight
- About the boarding pass and check-in deadlines
Call Southwest Airlines Customer Service at any time and get rid of all the travel-related queries you are facing.
Reasons to Make Bookings With Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines is one of the leading air carriers in the aviation industry to make bookings with. This low-cost airline allows travelers to make flight bookings at a budget-friendly rate. Choose Southwest Airlines as your travel partner and get to know the reasons that make it worth selecting.
Southwest Airlines is the world’s largest low-cost airline
The title is enough to make this airline worth choosing. This is the largest low-cost airline across the globe and thus, offers flight tickets without costing the fortune. This offers low-priced solutions for air travel. Its pricing strategy is designed according to the travelers’ needs and therefore, offers extremely low airfares as compared to other major American air carriers. To know more about more details on the deals and offers, call Southwest Airlines Reservations number and make bookings accordingly.
They’ve hardly ever made you late
Southwest Airlines is well-known for its punctuality, it has hardly ever made you late. With Southwest, you can rest assured that you will reach your destination on time. In addition to this, Southwest always takes care of the travelers and thus provides the exact information about the flight’s exact status and schedule.
Great customer service
The next best reason to choose Southwest Airlines for your next trip is that it offers excellent customer service to travelers. The airline’s customer service agents are always available to guide the travelers, no matter whenever you call them. They will help you in making flight bookings or checking the flight status or tracking the delayed baggage and a lot more. So, if you face any trouble, then look no further and connect with Southwest Airlines Customer Service Number at any time to eliminate your trouble.
Safety at its level best
There is no denying the fact that safety is the major element to be considered at the time of selecting the airline. Southwest, by far, is counted among the safest air carriers in the aviation industry to fly with. It operates the latest Boeing 737 fleet which offers maximum safety the travelers. Moreover, the airline spends a lot on the maintenance of the aircraft and always ensures its safety before commencing the journey.
Book Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages To Save More
Are you looking for the best deals and offers on flight tickets? If yes, then grab Southwest Airlines vacation packages and save lots of bucks. So, if you are searching for an easy-going and all-inclusive vacation on flight tickets, then select Southwest Airlines as your travel companion and save up to $200. Isn’t it jaw-dropping?
Some of the reasons to book a vacation package with Southwest Airlines are:
- Exclusive Southwest Flights
Southwest offers exclusive flight and accommodations offers to travelers so that they can fly to their favorite destination with ease.
- Rapid rewards
Travelers will earn rapid rewards on booking any air-inclusive Southwest Airlines vacation packages.
- Bundle and Save
You will save to the maximum when booking flights and hotels together with Southwest.
Southwest Airlines offers all sorts of vacation packages to the travelers such as romantic holidays, beach vacations, family travel, adventure, culture, gambling, and many more. Make Southwest Airlines Reservations now and get escape from your monotonous life.
How to Cancel Southwest Airlines Flight Tickets?
Want to cancel your flight tickets without incurring the cancellation charges? Well, in that case, you should terminate your bookings within 24 hours of purchase and get full money in return. The flight ticket must have been booked at least 7 days before the flight takeoff. Southwest Airline’s flight cancellation totally depends on the fare type you have selected at the time of making bookings.
Here are given the important terms and conditions associated with Southwest Airlines flight cancellation. Check them out here.
- If you cancel the flight with a non-refundable fare, then you will get Travel Funds only and a cancelation fee will be deducted. These travel funds will be then used towards the upcoming flight ticket.
- If your plan changes on the same day of travel, then contact the airline at least 10 minutes before the flight take-off; otherwise, you will be considered as a No-Show and will get nothing in return, neither the money nor the travel funds.
- The airline takes at least 7 to 10 business days to refund your amount and the refund will be issued in the original form of payment only.
To cancel the Southwest Airlines Booking, you need to:
- Go to the ‘Cancel Reservations’ option after jumping to the homepage of the airline.
- Enter the Confirmation Number, First Name, and the Last Name.
- Tap on the Continue button to access your itinerary.
- Tick the Cancel button to terminate the itinerary.
Southwest Unaccompanied Minor Travel Policy
Southwest Airlines only allows children between the ages of 5 and 11 to travel alone if they are with another passenger who is at least 12 years old. For these children, Southwest airlines provide unaccompanied minor services, which is compulsory. Please read the necessary guidelines for the Southwest Unaccompanied minors policy below:
- Children of age 5 to 11 flying without a passenger 12 years or older must travel as an unaccompanied minor on Southwest Airlines.
- During the entire journey, unaccompanied minors will not be continuously monitored. Only children with sufficient maturity who can travel under limited adult supervision can travel on Southwest Airlines as unaccompanied minors.
- Southwest Airlines will charge US$50 for a one-way trip, as well as a fare for each minor traveling alone and unaccompanied.
- Unaccompanied minor ticket charges can be refunded.
- Southwest Airlines can deny unaccompanied minors to travel on flights diverted or canceled due to weather or other operational interruptions.
- When checking in at the ticket counter, a birth certificate or other form of valid identification is required to prove the child’s age to travel among unaccompanied minors.
- When checking in or picking up unaccompanied minors, parents or guardians must be present with a government’s valid ID card.
- Give your child the contact information of the person coming to pick him up.
- For additional information about your child’s requirements when traveling alone, please contact the southwest airlines phone number and seek expert advice,
- You must stay before the boarding gate until your child’s plane is flying.
- After departure, contact the parent/guardian who’ll pick up the child and inform them about the flight’s departure.
What the Type of Southwest Airlines Travel Classes?
Well, we all “Wanna Get Away” to our dream destination after being locked down for almost one year due to this pandemic. We all love to travel and explore new destinations. It is a Fact! Southwest Airlines understand this term and play very cleverly. They replace their travel class name into some daily phrases like Wanna Get Away. You will be shocked to know that Southwest Airlines don’t provide regular economy, premium economy, business class, or any extra legroom seating to their passengers. They named their categories into three different travel classes, which are :
- Business Select
- Wanna Get Away
Isn’t it a really out of a box yet crazy idea to deal with their passenger’s travel class. So, if you plan to travel to your favorite or dream destination, then Southwest Airlines can be the ideal choice for you. You can visit www southwest airlines com reservations for any reservation or booking-related details and get the full sights.
You won’t find much difference in their travel class as compared to other airlines. But the fare of the “Wanna Get Away” class does come with some limitations that you should keep in your mind. As this airline doesn’t have the regular class names makes it more interesting for the passengers. This really affected the marketing stats of this airline and turned into great success also. Yet, if you are looking for any help related to your ticket booking process, feel free to Call Southwest Airlines Reservations help desk. They will indeed help you with the best solutions for your complications.
Well, let’s get into the details of the three fare types of Southwest Airlines.
Business Select is the top class or you can say the top fare of Southwest Airlines. This fare offers complimentary cocktails or beer, priority boarding (in which you will be the first to select your preferred seat), and bonus rapid reward points for every dollar. If you book your Southwest flight ticket in this class, then you are eligible to get the full refund and can also change your flight ticket whenever you want. To get a refund, you need to dial Southwest Airlines reservation number and talk with the customer support representative to initiate the procedure. You can find the professional customer service executive 24/7 and 365 days available to help you with any type of issues you are facing.
“Anytime” is the second type of travel class in Southwest Airlines, the 100 percent fully refundable fare. This specific fare or class allows Southwest Airlines passengers to change their flight tickets whenever they want without paying any extra charges or penalties. So, if you have any concerns about this fare, you are free to visit the official website of Southwest Airlines and get better insights. You can also connect with Southwest airlines reservations phone number to the officials and talk with them to find the pros and cons of getting a ticket in this fare.
Wanna Get Away
Now, here comes the interesting part. “Wanna Get Away” is the last class of Southwest Airlines. The flight tickets in this fare are not refundable and also surround with all fare loops that are not in the Business Select fare and Anytime fare. Wanna Get Away is not similar to the regular economy fare or class. Passengers can still take two checked bags for free on the flight. The passengers of Wanna Get Away still have the same facilities kike Anytime fare of Group-A boarding.
This fare also consists of some rapid points that can help passengers get benefits in another travel with Southwest Airlines. Still, passengers can change the flight whenever they want. Apart from that, they still don’t have to pay any extra charges. You can also connect with Southwest Airlines contact number to get any assistance from the customer service representative related to Wanna Get Away fare’s flight ticket booking.
Southwest Airlines Military Discount
If you are going to make southwest airlines booking and looking to know about the Southwest Airlines Military Discount, then here are details that you should know:
- You are not allowed to use awards points while booking the Southwest Airlines flight tickets through military discount.
- Military ticket fares are refundable.
- You are allowed to show only your ID card as proof of your military service while traveling solo with Southwest Airlines.
- You will not get a discount on every flight.
- If you want to change your address permanently, you need to provide the authorized order from a higher authority.
- If you are a military member, then you don’t have to pay for any extra charges related to additional baggage or luggage in Southwest Airlines.
- You will find the flight tickets from its official website.
- Change fees are not taken from the military officials. Passengers need to only pay for the fare difference.
- You need to showcase the valid and authorized ID proof to book the Southwest Airlines flight tickets using the military discount facility.
What is Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you are looking to cancel your Southwest airlines reservations due to some certain situation. But you are afraid that you will get in trouble and that’s why you are searching for the Southwest Airlines cancellation policy then; here are the important points that you need to keep in your mind:
Have a look,
- You can cancel your reservations within 24 hours of purchasing. This will help you avoid unwanted penalties, and you will also get a full refund.
- If you have refundable Southwest Airlines flight tickets, you can cancel your flight seven working days before the scheduled flight departure without paying any extra charges.
- If you have a non-refundable flight ticket, then your entire amount will be fortified when you try to cancel it.
- Suppose you have refundable flight tickets from Southwest Airlines, and you are going to cancel them within seven working days of scheduled flight departure. In that case, you need to pay some nominal cancellation charges as per your travel class and the day you cancel your ticket.
What is Southwest Airlines Refund Policy?
If you have already canceled your Southwest Airlines flight ticket and are looking to get your refund, but before requesting a refund, you need to make sure that you have the full details and knowledge about the Southwest Airlines refund policy. If not? Then here are the points that you should look after:
- If you have refundable flight tickets from Southwest Airlines, then you can get a full refund.
- If you have non-refundable flight tickets, then you will not get any refund from Southwest Airlines.
- If you cancel your Southwest Airlines flight tickets within one day of booking, then you will receive your entire refund.
- You will get your refund within seven working days from the day of your request.
- If you have canceled your flight ticket within seven working days of the scheduled flight departure, then you will get a refund as per the penalties.
To know more, you can visit the official website of Southwest Airlines, or you can also call its customer service representative.
What is Southwest Airlines Check-in Policy?
Before moving to the check-in policy part, first, here are the ways by which you can do the check-in for your Southwest Airlines Reservations:
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport.
- Self-service kiosk.
- Curbside check-in at the airport.
- Mobile check-in.
- Early-bird check-in.
- Online check-in or Web check-in.
Here are the points of check-in policy that you should know : Have a look,
- If you want to make an online check-in, you need to make it before one hour to 24 hours of scheduled flight departure.
- If you’re going to make a mobile check-in, you need to make it before 24 hours and one hour of scheduled flight departure.
- If you’re going to make curbside check-in, you need to make it before three hours to one hour of scheduled flight departure.
- If you’re going to make self-service kiosk check-in, you need to make it before three hours to half-an-hour of scheduled flight departure.
- If you want to make airport counter check-in, then you need to make it before three hours to half-an-hour of scheduled flight departure.
- If you’re going to make Early-bird check-in, you need to pay $15 to get directly to the boarding area.
What is Southwest Airlines Baggage Allowance?
If you have made Southwest Airlines Reservations, then you also want to know about the baggage allowance of Southwest Airlines? Here are the important points that will help you:
- You will be charged $75 per bag for third or any additional baggage.
- If your baggage is more than 50 pounds, then you need to pay $75 per extra bag.
- If your baggage is bigger than 160 to 292 cm, you need to pay $75 per bag.
- If you are going to travel with some sports equipment or any fragile item that needs care, it will charge you some nominal charges.
Southwest Airlines FAQs:
How much do I need to pay to make changes to my flight ticket?
No, you don’t have to pay any amount of money to Southwest Airlines to make changes or modifications to your flight ticket. You are free to make changes and modifications to your flight ticket whenever you want in every fare. You can also call Southwest airlines phone number to get better insights.
Do I get a refund if I cancel my flight ticket?
Yes, you will get the refunds, but you will get them in only two fares. Means, business select, and Southwest Airlines’ anytime fare will refund the canceled flight ticket, and in Wanna Get Away fare; passengers will not get any refund for the canceled flight ticket. You can connect with Southwest Airlines customer service to get full details. You can also check the cancellation and refund policy of Southwest Airlines.
What is the carry-on policy of Southwest Airlines?
To get the details of the carry-on policy, you can visit the official website of Southwest Airlines. You will get the complete information about the needed information you should keep in mind about the carry-on baggage rules. You can also connect with the customer support representative via the Southwest Airlines customer service number.
How much does Southwest Airlines charge to fly with checked baggage?
If you make Southwest Reservations, you also have to know about check baggage charges. Well, you can take two checked bags for free in Southwest Airlines, but apart from these two bags, you need to pay around $75 for an over-sized and overweight bag.
Can I buy a Southwest Airlines Gift Card?
Yes, you can buy a Southwest Airlines Gift Card. You should visit Southwest Airlines’ official website to buy the amazing gift cards by using the credit card and by completing the order form. You can also call southwest airlines reservations to help desk for more details about the gift card. Passengers of Southwest Airlines are eligible to buy the gift cards from the authorized retail location.
What precautions are Southwest Airlines using to clean the planes?
Southwest Airlines are using every high-end tech and measures to prevent COVID and ensure that the passengers should be safe and healthy while flying. Here are some of the details:
- Southwest Airlines is using both anti-microbial spray and electrostatic disinfectant to eliminate all the viruses from the plane. This amazing tech offers 30 days anti-microbial shield to the aircraft.
- The cleaning crew member of Southwest Airlines deeply cleans the plane from the tail to the nose every night.
- A broad-spectrum disinfectant named as Sani-Cide EX3 is used to clean the trays and lavatories of the plane.
- Southwest Airlines is following strict cleaning policies to keep its passengers safe.
To know more, you can also dial southwest airlines reservations Number and ask the customer service representative about the precautions.
Which form of the mask is acceptable and do I need to wear a mask on the plane & in the airport?
Yes, for the safety of you and your fellow passengers, you need to wear a mask on the plane and in the airport as well. As per Federal Law, wearing a mask is mandatory for everyone. You need to wear an authorized and verified type of mask by the medical association, like N95 masks. You can get the ideal form of a mask from the airport as well.
If I already took the COVID-19 vaccine, then I still need to wear the mask?
Yes, it is mandatory for everyone, whether they have taken the COVID-19 vaccine or not, they have to wear the ideal form of mask in the airport and on the plane. This ultimate safety measure will keep you and your fellow passengers safe from Corona-virus.
If I have made Southwest airlines reservations but feel uncomfortable flying, can I get a refund?
If you want to get a refund for your canceled flight ticket, then you need to follow the cancellation and refund policy of Southwest Airlines. If you have followed the cancellation and refund policy, you will indeed get a refund on your flight ticket.
Do I need to pay to change my flight to a different date?
Well, Southwest Airlines technically doesn’t charge any fees for any changes or modifications. But before making the changes, you should read the “Change Policy” of Southwest Airlines carefully. It will indeed help you understand the concept for all travel classes. You can also take help from the customer service agents by dialing the southwest airlines phone number.
If I lost my baggage, how will I get it back?
If your baggage is lost, then you need to report to the ideal person of Southwest Airlines. You can also visit the official website of Southwest Airlines, where you can find the contact number of the baggage service office. You need to address the executive with all the details of your baggage along with your booking details. The professional customer service representative will indeed help you get your baggage back.
Oh No! I miss something on the plane. How can I get it back?
If you miss or left your belongings on the plane, you need to hurry up and connect with the baggage service official. Please provide the required information of your belongings to find it and deliver it back to you if the crew member finds it.
How can I check the status of my baggage online?
In the present meantime, Southwest Airlines don’t provide the feature to track your baggage online. But you can get the complete status of your baggage from the customer service representative of Southwest Airlines.
What policy should I follow for the group booking?
The most common policy about group booking is that you have to be at least ten individuals to apply for group booking on Southwest Airlines. To know more about the group booking policy, you can dial southwest airlines reservations Number and talk with the dedicated professional.
How to make group bookings on Southwest Airlines?
If you are willing to make group bookings, then you can do it from the official website of Southwest Airlines.
Can I fly with my beloved pets on International flights?
Sorry to say, but Southwest Airlines don’t allow pets to travel in-cabin or any itinerary on international flights. But you can talk with the professional available in the airport for the pet reservations. Maybe if the seats are available, you can take your beloved pet with you.
Can I book a ticket for an Unaccompanied Minor?
Yes, you can book a ticket for an Unaccompanied Minor in three ways: Have a look,
- You can do it from the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- You can dial the southwest airlines phone number and connect with the official for help.
- You can also do it from the airport.
See Other Related Post Links
See Other Related Airlines
Submit your review
Southwest Airlines is not at all new to me, but this time it was scary to make an air travel reservation. Amidst the coronavirus crises, going on a flight sounds scary. But I am happy that I chose Southwest for my journey. The staff was very aware and followed all the guidelines. Everything was adequately sanitized, and social distancing was also maintained. The flight attendants even share some guidelines on the flight to spread awareness among passengers. I am really satisfied with my journey. Appreciated!
I made a Southwest Airlines reservation a few weeks ago. It was the first flight I boarded after the covid crisis happened, and naturally, I was very paranoid about the covid guidelines. Fortunately, Southwest did not disappoint. Everything from the carpets to the seats was freshly sanitized, and the cabin crew, while being polite, took care of every customer demand without breaking any covid policies.
Always an excellent experience!
I have been traveling with Southwest for the past five years now and trust me I am a fan of this airline. I never found any complaint with the airline as the services offered are just incredible. On my last trip, I was traveling with my friends and we had a great flight experience. Highly recommended!