Ethiopian Airlines Booking: Flight Reservations
Ethiopian Airlines is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is wholly owned by their government. It was founded in 1945 and has become one of the most used commercial airlines to travel in Ethiopia. Its fleet consists of 105 aircraft, and the flights fly to 115 different destinations. The airline’s headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and the central hub is at Bole International Airport. If you plan to travel with Ethiopian airlines reservation, then read the article to learn more about the airline and its various policies and services.
About Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines is the most critical airline in Ethiopia. The last Abyssinian emperor created it in 1945, and a year later, it began to cover the weekly route between the country’s capital, Addis Ababa, and Cairo. Its current name dates from 1965. It is one of the best-regarded companies in Africa and is a member of the Star Alliance. It has a fleet of more than 70 aircraft, with an average of around ten years, and among them, they have Airbus A350-900 models and Boeing 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, and 787, as well as various Bombardiers. It covers more than one hundred passenger routes and twenty cargo routes, mainly in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia, without forgetting Europe and America. It also operates domestic flights. Its base of operations is Bole International Airport, in the capital.
Options to Make Ethiopian Airlines Flight Booking
Ethiopian Airlines offers their passengers various options to make their Ethiopian Airlines booking successfully and without any hassle. The airlines provide four ways to make a reservation, and they are as follows:
- Passengers can make their reservations using the online booking method. Ethiopian Airline online booking is one of the most comfortable and most convenient options to make a flight booking from your home or office’s comfort. The online method has two options: making the booking using their official website or using their mobile application.
- Travelers can even use the offline method of merely calling the Ethiopian Airlines phone number and letting their representatives help with the best suitable option.
- You can even choose to make the reservation at the airport ticket counter of Ethiopian Airlines or the self-service kiosk available at the airport.
- And last but not least, travelers can go to a travel agent to make their Ethiopian Airlines reservation.
Steps to Successfully Make Ethiopian Airlines Flight Booking
- Firstly, passengers need to visit the official website or mobile application of Ethiopian Airlines.
- The first page you will see will be the flight booking page.
- Select the trip type, whether it’s a round trip or a one-way trip.
- Now enter all the details of the journey like the destinations, dates and the number of passengers.
- You may even add a promo code in the box given if there is any available.
- Now, after entering all the details, click on Search Flights.
- Next, you will see the list of flights flying to the given destination at that particular date and time.
- Now, select your flight as per your preference and click continue.
- Next, you will see a page to fill in the passenger’s details and contact information.
- After filling in the details, click continue.
- You will now enter the payment page, wherein you need to select your payment method and make the payment for booking your flights successfully.
- After the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation mail with the details of your flight itinerary.
Why Choose Ethiopian Airlines Booking?
Ethiopian is known for its incredible inflight experience that it offers to all its passengers. The airline provides Economy and Business Class travel options for the traveler to choose their seats and services according to their preferences. Ethiopian Airlines lets you select seats from your reservation’s first steps based on availability and the chosen fare. In case you have not selected a chair before, you can do it in the billing process. If you don’t specify a location either, the airline will randomly assign a specific seat that may vary depending on your needs.
Ethiopian Airlines does not charge any fee for payments by credit or debit card and online, telephone or face-to-face reservations.
Ethiopian Airlines flights include a courtesy service of snacks or food onboard on all their routes; alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, hot, cold, and of course, menus according to the schedule and the distance of the route. Both in Economy and CloudNine, the menus are taken care of in detail, and the only difference is the variety in the latter rate.
Once onboard, the passenger enjoyed an entertainment system with international movies, series, music, and television programs on demand and included in the ticket price and practically all international flights.
The airline is also known for its punctuality as 75.65% of Ethiopian Airlines flights landed on time during 2017. This statistical data indicates that the average delay for the Ethiopian flag carrier is 46.29 minutes making it one airline to fly with if you wish to reach a destination on time. .
Advantage of Calling Ethiopian Customer Service Number
Like any other major Airline, Ethiopian Airlines also helps its passengers resolve any issue related to their Ethiopian Airlines booking, baggage, or any other special service; they can contact the Ethiopian Airlines customer service number by dialing 000 800 100 7947. Below are the various services offered by Ethiopian Airlines:
- Passengers can resolve any issue related to their current Ethiopian Airlines flight booking or initiate a new reservation with their helpful representatives’ help.
- Travelers can contact the Ethiopian Airlines phone number to modify or cancel their reservation
- You can even ask for special services like a different meal plan or any other special service like a bassinet request, minor unaccompanied traveler, or any other service by simply asking from the customer service agent.
- Get more information on Pet policy
- More details in Flight Status
- Make changes with the passenger’s details or contact number
- Change flight date and time
Ethiopian Airlines Manage Booking Option
- Passengers have the option to take care of their reservations as per their preferences.
- Travelers have the opportunity to check their flight booking and the status of their Ethiopian flight.
- Travelers can request a change of date for their trip.
- Find all the essential information for online check-in.
- You can check the documents required on any international flight, request VISA information, and other safety rules in force in the destination country.
- Passengers can purchase priority boarding options from the Ethiopian Airlines Manage Booking option and other baggage requests for a hassle-free journey.
- Passengers have the opportunity to book accommodation at great discounted fares, buy travel insurance, or rent a car if their trip requires it.
According to their preferences, these are some of Ethiopian Airlines Manage Booking options to help its passengers manage their flight reservations.
So, hop on your Ethiopian Airlines booking and explore the best parts of your favorite destinations, and have an incredible vacation.