Emirates Airlines Reservation: Book a Flight
Emirates Airlines began operating in October 1985 with a fleet of 2 aircraft, leased from Pakistan Airlines, consisting of a Boeing 737 and an Airbus 300 B4 and 34 years later, the Emirates fleet has grown to 265 aircraft operating more than 3,500 weekly flights to more than 150 destinations in 80 countries on six continents. And they keep growing! Emirates Airlines Booking helps the passengers reach their favorite destination without any hassle. Let’s know more about the airline and its various policies.
About Emirate Airlines
Emirates is known for its incredible inflight service and great flight amenities to all its passengers. Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East and one of the most recognized brands for its sports sponsorships, especially in football where it sponsors, among others, Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain (PSG), or AC Milan others.
In December 2016, Emirates began operating the shortest flights aboard an Airbus A380, offering a 1 hour and 20-minute flight between Dubai and Doha, pulverizing the previous mark of 1 hour and 45 minutes fastest flight between Dubai and Kuwait. Emirates is currently the airline with the largest Airbus A380s (109 A380s in service and 14 orders) and the airline with the largest number of Boeing 777s with 151 aircraft in service.
How to Make an Emirates Flight Booking?
Emirates offers various options for travelers to make an Emirates booking. Utilize the benefits of Emirates Airlines booking options and travel without any hassle. Here are the multiple options that the airline offers for an easy Emirates flight booking:
- Travelers have the most convenient option to make their Emirates reservation from the comfort of their home. They need to log in to the official site or mobile application of Emirates and make their reservation.
- Another option to make Emirates flight booking is by contacting Emirate Airlines Customer Service Number.
- Another offline method to make a successful Emirates Airlines reservation is visiting the ticket counter or the self-service kiosks available at the airport.
- Finally, passengers can contact any travel agent and ask them to make their Emirates booking.
Steps to Make a Successful Online Emirates Flight Booking
- Passengers firstly need to enter the official website or mobile application to make their reservation.
- The first page of the site will showcase the flight booking form with all the required boxes that need to be filled with the appropriate information regarding the trip.
- Start selecting the trip type, whether it’s a round trip or a one-way trip, by checking the box against each option.
- Next, feed in the details of the destination and the date for the trip.
- Now, enter the number of passengers traveling and add the promo code, if any, for further discount options.
- As you enter the details, the site will now fetch all the flights flying to the particular destination during that time. You need to select your flight as per your preferences.
- Now click continue, and the site will bring you to the page to add the personal information and contact details of the passenger traveling.
- After entering all the essential details, press continue.
- Now you have reached the last portion of the reservation process; the payment page. All you need is to select your payment method and make the payment.
- As soon as you are successful in making the payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your flight itinerary information.
Benefits of Emirates Customer Service Department
Just like other major airlines, Emirates also focuses on their customer service team to help their passengers resolve their issues in no time. Travelers can contact the Emirates Customer service Phone Number by dialing 091670 03333. Here are all the various services that the Emirates Customer service department offers:
- Contact the customer service team to make an Emirates Booking
- Travelers can contact the team to modify or cancel any reservation
- Get more information related to carrying Pets in the Emirates flight booking.
- More information or raise complaints about lost or damaged luggage
- Raise any complaint regarding the Emirates Services
- Get more details about the flight status
- Make changes with the personal information or date and time of the flight
Advantages of Emirates Manage My Booking Option
Manage My booking is the airlines’ option for the passengers to manage their book independently using online options like the official airline’s website or mobile application. Let’s learn what services the tab offers:
- Passengers can manage their current booking online without any hassle from the Manage My Booking tab
- Travelers can cancel or modify their Emirates flight booking.
- You even can purchase priority baggage and boarding options from the Emirates Manage My Booking Tab.
- Check and learn about the essential documents required in traveling on International routes.
Emirate Manage booking option gives all the passengers the essential choices to take care of their reservation without any hassle.
Why Choose Emirates Flight Booking?
Onboard food and beverage service are offered on all Emirates flights at no additional cost. This Emirates food and drink service varies depending on our ticket class in both quality and quantity. Although Emirates considers that traveling in Economy class is not the same as traveling in Business class or traveling in First Class, there is something familiar in all courses about Emirates’ food and beverage service, which is the quality of food and service.
Emirates has been recognized in the SkyTrax World Airline Awards as the airline that offers the best inflight entertainment globally, which makes us think about what we can find in the inflight entertainment system of an Emirates flight.
With more than 4,500 channels at our service through ice, Emirates’ inflight entertainment system, we can choose what to see or do for the flight’s duration both through the screen in front of us and through our mobile device.
And if we want to connect to Wi-Fi, Emirates gives us two hours to send text messages through WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, or we can use 20 MB of web browsing. Are you a Skywards member? In that case, you will be able to enjoy free or discounted Wi-Fi throughout the flight, depending on your membership level.