Air France Flight Booking| Best Booking Deals
Are you planning to take a much-deserved break from the monotonous schedule and looking for an airline that can bring your travel dreams to come true? Well, if yes, then make Air France Flight Booking now and enjoy traveling like never before. This airline is surely a great choice for travelers of all kinds and tastes. It not just offers exclusive airfares and special deals on flight tickets but also is loaded with all modern facilities to make travelers’ journeys enriching and stress-free. Look no further and get your bookings done with Air France now to enjoy a relaxing escape from the daily schedule.
About Air France Airlines
A subsidiary of Air France – KLM Group, this is the leading air carrier of France, based in Tremblay-en-France. Air France is known for its whooping domestic and international network and schedules its flights to over 175 destinations in 78 countries worldwide. It was founded 87 years ago but is still counted amongst the most preferred airlines in the world to fly with. With a fleet size of 216 aircraft, this airline is referred to as one of the safest flag carriers in the world. What is stopping you now? Get Air France Booking done now and enjoy your journey with ease.
Air France Phone Number Details
|Air France Reservation Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Booking Phone Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Customer Service Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Phone Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Booking Number||1 (800) 992-3932|
|Air France Baggage Helpline Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Air France Cancellation Number||1 (800) 237-2747|
|Hubs||Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport|
|Subsidiaries||HOP!, Joon, Transavia France|
|Parent company||Air France–KLM|
|Headquarters||Roissypôle, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France, France|
|Key people||Anne Rigail (CEO)|
Confirm Your Air France Flight Booking Online
Flight bookings have now become extremely easy, all thanks to modern technology. Air France always uses the customer-friendly approach and thus offers multiple ways to get the bookings done. Passengers are free to choose their desired method and book the flight ticket in less than no time. Execute the following procedure and confirm your reservations within a blink of an eye.
- To commence the Air France Flight Booking, open your favorite browser and navigate to the official link of the airline.
- On the home page, you will find an extensive search engine and you will have to start the procedure by deciding the type of trip you wish to go on. Tap on the drop-down menu and select among three available options.
- In the ‘Departing From’ field, enter the departure city from where you want to begin your journey.
- In the ‘Arriving at’ field, add the destination where you finally want to go.
- Now is the time to select the travel dates, depending on your travel schedule.
- Choose the number of passengers for whom you are going to book the flight tickets.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to select the travel class in which you want to make bookings. Four classes are available to opt for – Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and La Premiere.
- Lastly, hit the Search Flights button and a new page will open where you can get the list of all flights available as per your entered input.
- Check out the details of the flights and pick the option that goes well with your budget.
- Once you select the flight option, enter your personal information and pick the preferred payment method to make the final confirmation.
If you face any trouble in implementing these steps, then connect with Air France Reservations Number and seek guidance.
How to Manage Air France Manage Booking Online?
Changes are part of life and sometimes they appear without any prior notification. In such cases, you can easily manage your bookings online without seeking any professional guidance. Managing your existing itinerary is not a difficult task anymore. Just follow the step-by-step guidelines mentioned here and modify your bookings in the least possible time.
Implement the forthcoming procedure and manage your booking easily.
- In your desired web browser, click on the official link of the Air France Airlines and move your cursor to the My Bookings option to initiate the Air France Flight Booking process.
- A new page will open where you will have to enter the asked details in the given fields such as Booking Reference and the Last Name.
- Tap on the Search button and find your bookings instantly on the screen.
- Now, you are free to view all your booking details and make the desired changes in the same without paying an additional fee.
Things you can do with Air France Manage Booking Option
- Change your flight date or terminate the entire bookings
- Order your favorite meal in advance
- Select your seat before boarding the flight in order to sit with your travel companion
- Update the necessary information like email, Advance Passenger Information, phone number, etc
- Print your boarding card
- Check the flight status
- Confirm your Air France Reservation
- Request for an upgrade
Why do you need to contact Air France Customer Service?
Facing issues? Air France is one of the leading air carriers and is well-known for valuing its customers. It is introduced with an objective to facilitate travelers worldwide and, therefore, it offers excellent customer Service to them. They have appointed a team of experts who are well-versed with the customers’ issues and know how to resolve them without taking much time. Travelers can call Air France Customer Service Number at any time and get instant Service from them. Their numbers are available all the time to guide the travelers and you can ask all your queries without thinking much.
Here are given some of the issues that you might face while traveling by Air France. Let’s have a look.
- At the time of booking Air France flight tickets
- In tracking the lost or delayed baggage status
- To know the exact flight schedule
- Find out the hidden deals and offers
- To make the advance seat selection
Why Choose Air France Flight Booking For Your Upcoming Trip?
There are innumerable airline options available in the aviation industry to choose from but when it comes to the best and most preferred one, Air France is second to none. From amazing to lavish interiors to excellent customer Service, this airline does everything to keep up its reputation as the leading air carrier. They are fully committed to making sure that travelers will be going to have an enjoyable journey. Here are given some of the reasons that make this air carrier a worth selecting option. Check them out here.
Their cabins are some of the best in the market
Comfort, elegance, state-of-the-art design, and modern technology are some of the gems Air France cabins are adorned with. There is no denying the fact that their cabins are some of the best in the market and serves as the prominent reason why people frequently make Air France reservation. They are highly spacious and give ample room to the travelers so that they can stretch back and relax throughout the journey.
Tempting French Cuisines on your plate
The next best reason to select Air France as your travel companion is the delectable French cuisines served on board. Prepared by world-famous chefs, these cuisines are delicious enough to satiate your taste buds. Savor the best of the French cuisines followed by the selected world’s top-notch wines and champagnes.
A journey with incredible customer Service, high-quality , great attention, and pleasure – what else is needed in the air? Air France Customer Service remains available all the time, be it the pre, during, or post journey. They are all set to guide you whenever you need assistance. You can securely connect with them at any time and resolve your query in no time. The airline’s agents are available on social media to answer all your queries and facilitate your journey to the fullest. Travelers can count on them at any time.
Air France International Customer Number for Reservation and Flight Status for Air France:
- India: 1800 1800 033 (All India Toll Free)
- Germany: +49 (0) 180 6353 435
- Austria: +43 179 576 066
- Belgium: (+ 32) 070 707 9 84
- Luxembourg: Tel: + 352 34 20 80 80 88
- Denmark: Tel: (+ 45) 70 10 00 73
- Spain:+34 902 02 14 67
- Finland:+ 358 969379770
- Great Britain:+ 44 0870 24 29 242
- Hungary:+ 06 80 180 537
- Ireland:+ 353 0818 200018
- Italy/San Marino:199 30 90 92
- Norway: 47 81 53 51 51
- Netherlands: + 31 09 00 040 02 52
- Romania:0800 07 03 77
- Czech Republic:800 100 370
- Portugal:+ 351 707 200 556
- Russia: (+ 7) 499 922 39 36
- Sweden: (+ 46) 0771 719900
- Switzerland (French/English German): (+ 41) 0 84 800 00 23
- Ukraine: (+ 380) 44 496 35 77
Social Media Pages
- Messenger: https://www.messenger.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.messenger.com%2Ft%2F10150136746870526%2F%3Fmessaging_source%3Dsource%253Apages%253Amessage_shortlink
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/airfrance
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airfrance
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/airfrance/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/airfranceonair
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/air-france
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/airfrance/
More Details about Air France Destination, Hubs, and Air France Reservation
As everyone knows, Air France is one of the world’s largest airlines and is part of the KLM group. If you want to make an Air France booking, but want to know about its destination and hubs? Then you are in the perfect place. Here are the destinations and hubs for which Air France is offering their airline :
Air France offers a total of 175 international destinations and 36 domestic destinations in 93 countries. Starting with France, Air France operates in a total of 15 significant destinations; check it out.
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
These are the significant destinations operated by Air France. To know more about any specific destination, you can connect with the Air France customer service. The customer service representative will indeed help you understand all the needed details about the destination you are looking for.
Let’s talk about the Hubs of Air France:
CDG or Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is the primary hub of Air France, and Orly Airport is the secondary hub of Air France. CDG, as a primary hub operating most of the intercontinental destinations and Orly Airport, handles and manages leisure and all the to French Overseas areas.
Apart from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Orly Airport, there are five more hubs of Air France, which are:
- Lyon-Saint-Exupery Airport:
It is the third biggest hub of Air France and serves over 37 destinations in France and Europe.
- Marseille Provence Airport:
This is the newest hub of Air France and it serves 30 destinations in France, Africa, and Europe.
- Nantes Atlantique Airport:
From this hub, Air France flies to around 11 destinations.
- Nice Cote d’Azur Airport:
From this hub, Air France flies to around four destinations.
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport:
From this hub, Air France flies to around 14 destinations.
Make Air France Flight Booking for your dream trip!
Suppose you already have done your booking procedure and want to get the customer service representative’s details. In that case, you need to call the booking Service official via the Air France Reservation Number given on the official website of Air France. The Service agents are 24/7 available to assist you with the complications.
Best way to get outstanding deals on Air France Reservation
Are you planning to get the best deals on Air France flight tickets? If yes, then you should visit the official website to get better insights. You can see flash ads and other stickers popping on the screen, which indicate the offers, deals, and discounts on the ongoing and upcoming flight tickets to your preferred destination. Air France Flight booking via the official website will indeed offer you the best offers.
You can also connect with the customer Service representative to get the information of the deals based on your specific destination and date of journey. The representative will indeed suggest to you the best ongoing offers to save a decent amount of money.
Well, you can also find some deals, offers, and discounts from the authorized third-party website or Air France. But before claiming the deals, you should contact the booking Service representative of Air France.
What about the Air France travel classes?
If you are making Air France Reservation and want to do a specific travel class but don’t know how many classes there are in Air France? Don’t worry! All the travel classes of Air France are:
- Economy Class
Economy Class is the cheapest travel service offered by Air France. Compared with many other airlines, the economy class of Air France feels comfortable and better. So, if your budget is tight, then Economy Class of air France will be the perfect choice for you.
- Premium Economy Class
Premium Economy Class of Air France is designed precisely by keeping in mind the comforts of well-being. The amazing design offers high-end relaxation, space, and the perfect area to rest. The premium economy class provides 40 percent more space than the regular economy class.
- Business Class
The business class of Air France delivers the feeling and experience of personal space as a restaurant, office, bedroom, and entertainment lounge. The business seats offer full-flat beds and multi-purpose rooms to the passengers. Passengers will also get their personal charging area, headphones, reading, ceiling, and moonlight, etc.
- Premium Business Class
As compared to the regular business class, the premium business class of Air France offers a far better flying experience to its passengers. Air France is offering high-end travel service to its passengers in premium business class. A moderate combination of comfort and more personal space makes premium business class a significant jump.
The first-class seats of Air France are developed of high-quality leather that offers comfort to its passengers. Also, first-class travel passengers will get other facilities like charging ports, lights, etc.
If you are willing to know more details about Air France’s travel classes, you can dial the Air France phone number and talk to the customer service representative.
How to Get Air France Cheap Flights?
If you are looking to travel to your dream destination and willing to get cheap flight tickets from Air France, then you need to know the tricks. To get the cheapest deals, you can go through its official website, call Air France customer service number and use Reward points.
- You need to visit the official website of Air France and look after the ongoing deals, offers, discounts and flash sales.
- If you want you can connect with the customer service representative of Air France and ask for updates on upcoming sales, deals and discount offers.
- You can also redeem your Rewards points and use them as your alternative payment mode to pay for your flight tickets.
- While booking, you can also use vouchers and discount coupons to lessen your Air France flight ticket price.
- Also, you can get cheap flight tickets from Air France when your travel date or timing is flexible.
- Don’t purchase Air France flight tickets during weekends.
Air France Flight Change Policy
If you have already booked the Air France flight ticket and for some reason, you need to change flight, then here are points that you need to know about the Air France flight change policy:
Have a look,
- If there is some issue from the airline side, then you will get total compensation.
- You can also request to change your Air France flight, you need to raise the request before seven days of scheduled flight departure.
- If you want to change your Air France flight within seven days of scheduled flight departure, you will need to pay change fees for the flight change.
- You can change your Air France from the official website or you can contact the customer service representative of Air France. You only need to provide the Air France booking number and your last name to initiate the procedure.
Air France FAQs:
How much do I have to pay for a group booking?
Before addressing the booking fees for group tickets, you should understand that Air France considers a minimum of 10 passengers together as a group. Apart from this, the group ticket charges differently as per the destinations, classes, and timings. Still, you can check it through the official website of Air France. You can also contact the Air France customer service number to speak with the customer service representative about your concern about the group booking charges. The representative will indeed provide you the details about it.
How to connect with the SkyBonus Customer Service?
If you are looking to connect with the Sky bonus Customer Service, you need to dial Air France’s contact number. One of the representatives from Air France will connect and assist you with the SkyBonus complications. You can also visit the SkyBonus website of Air France and then select your country and desired regional language and then go to the “contact us” page.
Do I need to pay extra for in-flight meals?
If you made Air France Reservation, you could get the advantage of free meals or snacks and drinks. While booking the flight ticket from the official website of Air France, you don’t need to pay any extra charge for meals. But if you book the flight ticket from the third-party website, you may pay for the in-flight meals.
Can I reserve a ticket from my miles for a third passenger?
Yes, for sure! You can reserve a ticket from your miles for a third passenger. If you have miles, you can use those miles to reserve the flight ticket for a third person. Even if the third person is not a member of fly blue or if you are not flying with that third person, you can still reserve the flight ticket through your miles reward. Simply, you need to provide the details and required information of the passengers while booking.
How do I claim my missing miles?
So, you want to claim your missing miles? The best way to claim it is by sending copies of the ticket and boarding pass of the flights managed by Air France and KLM to flying blue customer service. You will get a revert from the representative as soon as possible with the solutions. You can also send the copies of tickets and the original boarding pass of other partner airlines, including SkyTeam, non-partner, etc., to the flying blue customer service to get the help.
What is the validity of my miles reward?
Well, as concerning the validity of your miles, one can use the miles for a lifetime. But you need to travel via KLM, Air France, or any other partner flight to keep your miles activated once in two years. If you are a platinum, gold, or silver class member, then your miles will be valid for a lifetime. You also need to purchase through the bank card of an ideal partner at least once every two years.
Is it possible to get a refund for my seat option?
No, a refund is not possible for your seat option. Seat options on Air France are not refundable. But there are two exceptional situations, by which you may get a refund or some assistance:
- If your flight got canceled and you don’t get your desired seat option on the replacement flight, you will be eligible to get a refund.
- If you don’t get your desired seat by Air France by mistake, you will indeed get a refund even if you pay for the seat options.
You can contact the Air France customer service number to get proper assistance for the refund.
See Other Related Airlines
- Qatar Airways Booking
- Frontier Airlines Book a Flight
- Spirit Airlines Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations
Submit your review
Satisfactory travel experience!
I was traveling with my husband by Air France. We have made our reservations through the official site but didn’t pick seats in advance. When we arrived at the airport, the agent told us that we don’t get adjacent seats. I requested him to give us together seats, and he was polite enough to grant that request. I had a great experience, and I am really thankful to him.