Ethiopian Airlines Ticket Office for Reservations
Established in 1945, Ethiopian Airlines started operating on 8th April 1946. Ethiopian Airlines is also known as Ethiopia’s Flag carrier. They have been serving their customers for decades now. They have tried their best to make the travel of the people as convenient as possible. The government of Ethiopia completely owns the airline. Operating from all over the world, the Ethiopian Airlines Ticket Office is located in Mumbai. This office has been in business since the beginning. They serve both domestic as well as international flights. Ethiopian Airlines have flown to more than 115 destinations to let their passengers reach their destination with utmost comfort.
Complete Address of Ethiopian Airlines Ticket Office
The complete address of the Ethiopian airlines’ ticket office is :
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
New Terminal 2B, Sahar Road,
Other Contact Details of Ethiopian Airlines
Instead of visiting the airport directly, you can contact Ethiopian airlines through the following contact details:
- Phone numbers: 66859410
- Fax: 66859412
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Social media accounts:
The staff of the Ethiopian Airlines Ticket Office is always there to help you. The office’s working hours are from 9 a.m to 5 p.m., but you can always connect with them on their toll-free number, or their social media handles all the time. The staff is civil ad respectful. They will provide you with their while you are sitting on your couch at home. The toll number of the office is available 24×7, and one can reach them anytime.
How to Book A Flight At Ethiopian Airlines?
If you are willing to travel with Ethiopian Airlines, you can book a flight online or offline. To book a flight offline, all you need to do is visit the ticket office of Ethiopian Airlines and meet the available staff on the ticket counter. They will ask you for some details, such as your date and place of travel, your name and the number of passengers traveling and within minutes they will provide you the hardcopy of your flight tickets chose by you.
To book a flight online, you need to follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of the airlines.
- Look for the “Book” option available on the left top corner of the site.
- Enter the asked details: last name, date of departure, date of arrival, destination, number of passengers traveling, and promo code (if any).
- Here, you can book a one-way, round trip, stopover, or multi-city flight.
- Then, click on the “search Flight” button, and you will see the flights available for you.
- Now, you can choose the flight most relevant and convenient to you and select “Okay.”
- Eventually, the site will direct you to the payment page where you have to make the payment for your flight, and your online flight booking is made.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on the e-mail address that you entered while logging into the site.
By following these steps, you can make a reservation with Ethiopian Airlines from anywhere and at any time.
How to Cancel A Flight At Ethiopian Airlines
No one plans to cancel them, but sometimes a person has to cancel their reservations due to some emergency. In such a situation, Ethiopian Airlines have provided their customers with a 24 hours cancellation and refund policy. Under which the passenger will receive a 100% refund in case he has canceled a flight within 214 hours of the booking and if the booking is made at least seven days before the departure.
Steps to cancel a flight
To start with the cancellation process, you need to follow these steps: 1
- Go to the official website of the airlines.
- Then, select the “Manage Booking” option available on the menu bar of the site.
- Now, enter the details required by the site, your name, ticket number, or the confirmation code received at the time of the booking.
- Now, click on the cancel button, and you will be directed to the refund page.
- Fill out the refund form, and the eligible amount will be refunded in your original payment method.
- The airlines take around 7-10 working days to transfer you the amount.