Established in 1945, Ethiopian Airlines started operating on 8th April 1946. Ethiopian Airlines is also known as Ethiopia’s Flag carrier. They have been serving their customers for decades now. They have tried their best to make the travel of the people as convenient as possible. The government of Ethiopia completely owns the airline. Ethiopian Airlines operates from all around the world. They serve both domestic as well as international flights. Ethiopian Airlines have flown to more than 115 destinations to let their passengers reach their destination with utmost comfort.
Complete Address of Ethiopian Airlines Stockholm Office
The complete address of the Ethiopian Airlines Stockholm Office is :
Kungsgatan 37, 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone Number: 46(0)8 – 505 135 49
Other Contact Details of Ethiopian Airlines
Instead of visiting the airport directly, you can contact Ethiopian Airlines through the following contact details:
|Ethiopian Airlines Phone Numbers for General Queries||+44 020 8745 4235/ +852 3150 8123|
|Ethiopian Airlines Baggage Services Phone Numbers||+44 020 8745 4235/ +852 3150 8123|
|Ethiopian Airlines Customers Services Contact Number||+251116656666|
|Ethiopian Airlines Email ID||[email protected]|
|Ethiopian Airlines FAX Number||+852 3150 8125|
|Ethiopian Airlines Official Website||www.ethiopianairlines.com|
|Ethiopian Airlines Online Booking||+251-11-517 8759|
|Ethiopian Airlines Public Relations Contact Numbers||+251-11-517 8165 / 517 8529 / 517 8907|
|Ethiopian Airlines Fax Number for Public Relations||+251-11-661 1474|
|Ethiopian Airlines Public Relations Email Address||[email protected]|
|Ethiopian Airlines Phone Number for Public Relations||+251-11-665 6666|
|Ethiopian Airlines Email for Public Relations||[email protected]|
|Ethiopian Airlines FAX Number for Public Relations||+251-11-661 1474|
The staff of the Ethiopian Airlines Stockholm Office is always there to help you. The office’s working hours are from 9 a.m to 5 p.m., but you can always connect with them on their toll-free number, or their social media handles all the time. The staff is civil and respectful. They will provide you with their services while you are sitting on your couch at home. The toll number of the office is available 24×7, and one can reach them anytime.
How to Book A Flight At Ethiopian Airlines?
If you are willing to travel with Ethiopian Airlines, you can book a flight online or offline. To book a flight offline, all you need to do is visit the ticket office of Ethiopian Airlines and meet the available staff on the ticket counter. They will ask you for some details, such as your date and place of travel, your name and the number of passengers traveling and within minutes they will provide you with the hardcopy of your flight tickets chosen by you.
To book a flight online, you need to follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of the airlines.
- Look for the “Book” option available on the left top corner of the site.
- Enter the asked details: last name, date of departure, date of arrival, destination, number of passengers traveling, and promo code (if any).
- Here, you can book a one-way, round trip, stopover, or multi-city flight.
- Then, click on the “search Flight” button, and you will see the flights available for you.
- Now, you can choose the flight most relevant and convenient to you and select “Okay.”
- Eventually, the site will direct you to the payment page where you have to make the payment for your flight, and your online flight booking is made.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on the e-mail address that you entered while logging into the site.
By following these steps, you can make a reservation with Ethiopian Airlines from anywhere and at any time.
How to Cancel A Flight At Ethiopian Airlines
No one plans to cancel them, but sometimes a person has to cancel their reservations due to some emergency. In such a situation, Ethiopian Airlines have provided their customers with a 24 hours cancellation and refund policy. Under which the passenger will receive a 100% refund in case he has canceled a flight within 214 hours of the booking and if the booking is made at least seven days before the departure.
Steps to cancel a flight
To start with the cancellation process, ṣyou need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the airlines.
- Then, select the “Manage Booking” option available on the menu bar of the site.
- Now, enter the details required by the site, your name, ticket number, or the confirmation code received at the time of the booking.
- Now, click on the cancel button, and you will be directed to the refund page.
- Fill out the refund form, and the eligible amount will be refunded in your original payment method.
- The airlines take around 7-10 working days to transfer you the amount.
How to Contact a Live Representative of Ethiopian Airlines
If you are having trouble while making reservations with the airline, you can seek assistance from the customer care team of the airline. The best way to get in touch with them and ask for help is by calling their contact number and talking to a live presentative of the airline. Follow the steps mentioned below to connect with a live person from the cutie rcare tema of Ethiopian.
- Call the customer care number of the airline.
- Firstly, you will be connected to a computerized instructor guiding you about the languages their services are available in.
- Choose the language that is preferred to you and continue the call.
- Then, select the number that has been allotted to connect you with a live representative of the airline.
- Now, the airline will put your call on hold till they find an available assistant for you.
- Once you are connected to the live person, you can ask him for any flight-related assistance.
If you are travelling to or from Stockholm, it is best to get in touch with Ethiopian Airlines Stockholm Office by calling 46(0)8 – 505 135 49. Their staff is very polite and helpful and will try to serve you with their best possible services. The team is at your service 24*7 so that you get help whenever you need it, no matter what time it is.